Middle Android Developer
The Devlight team invites talents who are ready to enter a unique environment of professionals, a person who is ready for difficult challenges and will offer incredible solutions.
- Understanding of PLO principles
- Knowledge of Kotlin / Java
- Knowledge of Android SDK
- Knowledge of multithreading, features and ways to implement it in Android
- Ability to work with databases: knowledge of SQL commands, ROOM, cloud DB (Firebase RealTime, Firestore)
- Experience with Firebase Google services and their integration (eg Google Maps, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Analytics, Play Console, etc.)
- Knowledge of popular 3rd party libraries and SDKs: (as an example, Retrofit, Gson, Moshi, Glide, Coil, Epoxy, Brvah, Facebook / Google auth SDK and others)
- Ability to work with custom UI elements
- Ability to work with Git. Knowledge of GitFlow
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- Experience in various task tracking systems: Jira, TeamWork, Trello, etc
- Competitive level of salary, which is based on market analysis and its constant review
- Convenient work schedule – 09.30−18.00 Mon-Thu, 09.30−17.00 Fri.
- Ability to work remotely
- Cool projects, interesting challenges, the possibility of constant growth and development
- Professional courses, training, profile events, conferences
- A team of ambitious, purposeful, creative professionals who have united into one friendly family
- English courses
- Corporate events, fun celebrations, team building
NOTICED A PERFECT
MATCH FOR A FRIEND?
Get a valuable bonus for a referenceREFER A FRIEND